Our Board Members come from diverse backgrounds with a common passion for the mission of Rabbi love International. As a Board Member, you have the opportunity to shape the path forward for one of the most dynamic social organizations in the state. With a presence across Florida, partnered with a critical mission and incredible staff, Board Members gain invaluable experience in leadership, fundraising, budgeting, and program development.
Rabbi Love Board members hold office for 2 year terms.
The Board of Directors meets once a week.
· Learn about Rabbi love and be familiar with the budget and bylaws
· Provide strategic direction and oversight to ensure Rabbi Love grows organizationally
· Attend at least 10 Rabbi Love events a year
· Attend Rabbi Love board meetings each week
· Excuse oneself from decisions and votes where there may be a conflict of interest
· Do not provide political endorsements and the like in the name of Rabbi Love
· Keep all Rabbi Love matters confidential, including financials, campaign information, program information, and other business
· Work in good faith with fellow Board members and staff toward the achievement of the organization’s goals